Strong Boards Fireside Chat
Time & Location
About the Event
Now more than ever the board and executive directors/chief executive officers (ED/CEO) partnership needs to be firing on all cylinders, so nonprofits survive these tumultuous times and are positioned to thrive in the future.
Like your favorite sauce, a healthy mix of the right ingredients between your Board Chair and Executive Director will lead to improved mission delivery and greater impact.
Join the Business Influencers Group of The Nonprofit Council to this Fireside Chat with:
Moderator: Arlene Siller Ph.D., Founder and CEO of Ascend Nonprofit and Business Solutions
To illustrate how boards and ED/CEO can lay a good foundation, we will chat with two CEOs who have “highly functioning” boards about the preliminary and consistent steps they take to ensure their relationships work to fulfill their organization’s mission, goals, and weathers any challenges ahead.
· Natalie Griffith, President and CEO - Habitat for Humanity of San Antonio
· Mike Gilliam, President/CEO -SA Lighthouse for the Blind
During this discussion, we will cover:
· How to develop a shared vision of success between your Board Chair and ED
· Think through internal communications between each other
· Explore tools and techniques to set the stage for your healthy nonprofit
- Strong Boards$20$200$0