Keep connected with the local nonprofit community! As a member of The Nonprofit Council, your CEO/Executive Director can attend meetings, seminars and other key events, along side nonprofit leaders in our community.
Membership grants your organization access to:
- Grant-Philanthropy Alerts: Alerts sent to The Nonprofit Council members for possible funding opportunities from federal, city, state and private foundations.
- Advocacy Committee: Invitation to join the work of this committee. The work of the Advocacy Committee is to educate our community – nonprofit, for-profit, elected officials – about the needs, restraints and issues impacting the nonprofit sector.
- Nonprofit CEO/ED Wiggio ListServe: Exclusive email listing for nonprofit CEOs and Executive Directors to communicate with one another and share ideas.
- Workshop/Seminar Discounts: Discounted fees for The Nonprofit Council workshops & training seminars for agency staff and board members.
- Networking Mixers: Attend The Nonprofit Council members-only mixers to network among local organizations.
- The Nonprofit Council Connections: Weekly eNewsletter reporting the latest news and information for nonprofit organizations.
- eEmployment Alerts: Nonprofit job postings emailed weekly to The Nonprofit Council email list-serve—nonprofit members can submit job postings for free.
- Agency Profile: Profile for your organization listed on The Nonprofit Council website.
Who is elegible
- Nonprofit Membership: 501(c)3 Nonprofit CEO, Executives Directors or Presidents
Become a member
To apply online, fill out the form below.