Keep connected with the local nonprofit community! As a member of The Nonprofit Council, your CEO/Executive Director can attend meetings, seminars and other key events, along side nonprofit leaders in our community.
Membership grants your organization access to:
- TNC Benefits Program: The Nonprofit Council offers the option to participate in a group health insurance plan facilitated by Catto & Catto. Nonprofit agencies who wish to pursue this option must have a minimum of four employees participate in the plan.
- Advocacy Committee: Invitation to join the work of this committee. The work of the Advocacy Committee is to educate our community – nonprofit, for-profit, elected officials – about the needs, restraints and issues impacting the nonprofit sector.
- Nonprofit CEO/ED Wiggio List-Serve: Exclusive list-serve for nonprofit CEOs and Executive Directors to communicate with one another, ask questions and share ideas.
- Workshop/Seminar Discounts: Discounted fees for The Nonprofit Council workshops & training seminars for agency staff and board members.
- Networking Mixers: Attend The Nonprofit Council members-only mixers to network among local organizations.
- The Nonprofit Council e-Connections: Weekly e-Newsletter reporting the latest news and information for nonprofit organizations.
- e-Employment Alerts: Nonprofit job postings emailed weekly to The Nonprofit Council email list-serve—nonprofit members can submit job postings for free.
- Agency Profile: Profile for your organization listed on The Nonprofit Council website.
Who is elegible
- Nonprofit Membership: 501(c)3 Nonprofit CEO, Executives Directors or Presidents