Get your business involved in the local nonprofit community! As a business member of The Nonprofit Council, you will be able to connect with potential new clients for your company.
Nonprofit members are looking for the products and services you offer. Connect today and gain access to:
- Business Advisory Committee: Attend monthly meetings hosted by various nonprofit members of The Nonprofit Council and meet their executives, learn about their organizations and take a tour.
- NonProfit Council Connections: Weekly eNewsletter reporting the latest news and information for nonprofit organizations.
- Company Profile: Your key profile information posted on The NonProfit Council website.
- Workshop/Seminar Discounts: Discounted fees for The Nonprofit Council workshops, training seminars and Issue in Profile.
- Networking Mixers: Attend The Nonprofit Council members-only mixers to network among local organizations.
- Expertise Sharing: Apply to lead a workshop or training seminar create awareness of your company’s expertise to nonprofit and other business members.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Sponsor The Nonprofit Council Connections eNewsletter, eEmployment alerts. Networking Mixers, Issue in Profile events and more.
Who is elegible
- For-profit Membership: Any for-profit company/corporation/small business
Become a member
To apply online, fill out the form below.